For questions, concerns, or issues with your profile, or to report another user or profile, please visit our support portal.
We put privacy and security over profits.
- User-submitted data is encrypted both in transit and at rest and stored securely in the cloud.
- We believe in the principle of least privilege, and authorize our employees role based access only to what they need to perform their job functions.
- Access to our infrastructure and systems is logged.
- We regularly perform assessments by security experts and third-party auditors.
- Researchers are invited to submit security findings and bugs to our bug bounty program.
- Security is integrated at all levels of our development lifecycles to help enable the creation of better, safer products.
Your privacy is at the core of the way we design and build the services and products you know and love, so that you can fully trust them and focus on building meaningful connections. Please see our privacy page for more information on how we protect your privacy.
Hinge welcomes input from the security research community. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in our products or infrastructure, please use our bug bounty program on HackerOne to submit your findings.
To protect our users, we also request that you please refrain from sharing information about any potential vulnerabilities with anyone outside of Hinge, until we have confirmed with you that any such vulnerability has been properly mitigated. Note that we explicitly prohibit testing Denial of Service (DoS) or use of automated scanning tools against any of our applications or infrastructure.
For other security related matters, you may contact email@example.com